Golf Swing Speed Radar
- Small microwave Doppler radar sensor for measuring golf or baseball swing speeds
- Calculates clubhead or bat speed within a range of 20 to 200 miles per hour
- Positions about 8 to 10 inches from tee or suspends from a batting cage or net
- Transmission level is well within FCC requirements and prescribed safety levels
- Powered by 3 AA batteries; ideal for both players and coaches/instructors.NOTE: Refer the Manual before use.
Your purchase includes a nylon drawstring pouch for carrying your Swing Speed Radar and two snap hooks for attaching it to your equipment bag or hanging from a net for bat speed measurements.